a few things

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Sep 6 15:15:40 EDT 2001

Grub is likely here to stay because it does more to paint a pretty screen,
as far as I can tell.

The reason I did not find it very usable when I had grub on my Thinkpad is
that one could only use arrows to identify the kernel wanted. Not very
helpful without feedback.

Of course, lilo gets around this with the label=, and especially with the
alias= commands.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp