a few things

Chris Schulte cjschulte at home.com
Thu Sep 6 17:16:22 EDT 2001

Although they got the system finally working it brings up a point about
different bioses and lilo.  I had Redhat 6.2 running with Speakup on a duel
boot system with windows 98 and JFW for speech, but Redhat was installed on
a seperate hard drive, and it is a forty-five gig drive. It worked just
fine, as far as booting went, the problem was the abaility to mount anything
other then the cd rom, after my braille lite blew up, I haven't been ablt to
install redhat 7.1, which I have downloaded from Bill's site, but once I get
a working synth, I'll do so, and I expect no problems running a duel boot
system using lilo as the system manager, and having Lynux on that forty-five
gig drive.