install complete, but boot disk don't work

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Tue Sep 4 21:03:31 EDT 2001

Hi,

Ok, I have installed redhat roswell on drive d, all seemed to go ok, but it was a bit hard to tell what selection at times because speakup would read the entire line instead of the selected option.  At any rate I choose
not to use a boot loader so created a boot floppy, but the boot keeps failing.  What did I do wrong.  I let redhat format drive d and auto set it up.

Any ideas on how to get in to the linux/redhat on my d drive?