redhat 7.1/speakup images

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Sep 3 01:16:20 EDT 2001

Hi,

     Copy the autoboot.bat file found in the dosutils directory on the
CDROM.  put the following at the end of the line in the file .
speakup_synth=ltlk
There should be a space between what was there and the speakup_synth=ltlk
Then, cd to the dosutils directory on the CDROM and do: c:\autoboot
This assumes that you copied the autoboot.bat file to the root of your C:
drive.

          HTH and 73.
          Bill