Dual Boot

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Sep 2 16:13:45 EDT 2001

Look at /etc/lilo.conf.

Actually, anytime you have a question like this, odds are the answers are
in /etc because that's where most of the configuration files live. And,
they're all text files, so you can tweak them in your favorite editor.

I've attached my lilo.conf to give you some ideas. Don't just copy mine,
though. Be sure you keep that bootable floppy handy, too, just in case.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp