Dual Boot

Dale Alton DALE at INTERFOLD.COM
Sun Sep 2 15:36:19 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I am currently booting into Debian with a boot disk but would rather have a dual boot machine. I don't know where to go to make these changes. I have some info to make this change. I guess I need to know where to make the change for lilo to do its thing. I have gone looking for lilo but haven't found it. Oh kay I admit it I haven't looked really hard. Is this where I would tell it to boot from the hard drive and if not where would I change that? Another thing is I would like to know where I might be able to get the Linux cookbook. Thank you fore the help.
Dale