Installing Redhat 7.1

Deborah Mayne dlmayne at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 2 05:19:16 EDT 2001

Hi gang!

Sorry to be slightly off topic.  I downloaded the ISOs of Redhat 7.1
from Bill Ackerman's site, and while they installed, I get no speech.
I tried installing Redhat on a Pentium 2 with 512 meg of ram and 30
gig hard drive as well as on a Thinkpad 1421 with 6 gig hard drive and
256 meg of ram.  I'd like to pass this particular installation on to
several other people but need the speech.  It's likely some minor
tweak.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Deb