Setting up a duel boot system?

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Oct 30 08:43:58 EST 2001

Hi, you will want to use large disk support. When you do it will create a
fat32 partition for Windows, and not  a fat16.
Using fat32 which is large disk support will not effect your ability to add
Linux partitions provided that you leave space on the drive for them.
The warning message is warning you about msdos 6.2 and Windows NT 4.0 and
earlier which do not have fat32 support.