a problem with /dev/fd0

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Oct 26 19:06:41 EDT 2001

ok I'm sorry for my lack of detale .
here is what happens.
I run the makebootdisk command like this.
makebootdisk /vmlinuz
then I go through the steps of formatting the disk using the menu I'm
presented with,
that goes fine.
then I go to create a lilo boot disk and it returns the affore mentioned
error.
any help would be greatlyt appreciated.
thanks in advance.

--