turning cds into mp3 format.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Oct 25 22:08:01 EDT 2001

I would start by reading the CDR HOWTO; sorry, can't remember the exact
spelling. I remember reading through it and it was very detailed on how to
do it and what programs to use. Slackware comes with both CD and CDR
utility packages.

Oh, ceperanoia (I hope I am spelling this right) is intended for cd
ripping but I haven't any personal experience yet with it.