ppp questions.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Oct 25 11:47:44 EDT 2001

Hi, I never got any responces with my last question, but does anyone know
how to make a pppd connection to the internet? Red Hat doesn't have a
pppsetup script, and I can't seam to find it in the conf tools.
I really need a ppp connection, and so far no one I have asked can help me.
Most of the people I ask tell me to use Gnome or KDE to dial in which
naturally doesn't work with Speakup.
When trying to use wvdial it dials and then sits on the screen, and sits,
and sits, and sits. AAny help? Any help at all out there?