Winblows unfortuneately!

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 23 11:12:13 EDT 2001

If someone could write me off line about the batchfile method of
refreshing winblows 95B I'd appereciate it.  It appears that  I  have
corruption  to beat corruption on one of my pc's but I don't want to blow
away  everything on the hd.  I can at least run command soas to get down
into  dos but can't access anything on the desktop or the Programs folder.
If there's no way then thanks! will just have to do it with a working pair
of eyes who isn't very computer literate.

Amanda