scantv

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Mon Oct 22 18:12:56 EDT 2001

Another approach that one can do with an existing Slackware installation
would be to look in /var/log/packages. You have every package installed on
your system listed as a single file for each one. Opening each of these will
reveal the contents of the package including version, description and file
list.