DSL Providors

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 13:22:33 EDT 2001

Hi.  I just started using Comcast in early August.  I had to learn about
DHCP and I can't use there web sight in Linux, but I like the service.
I've been having problems with the Cable modem but they're working on it.
I had DSL with bellsouth 2 years ago.  I can't really compare them
because I was using Windows 95 back then.  Bellsouth changed my IP every
3 days.

          Kenny