DSL Providors

Rodney Clowdus rclowdus at kcnet.com
Sat Oct 20 15:34:03 EDT 2001

Ann I really like the "caveat emptor" expression.  I had to use my dict
linux dictionary to find the meaning and just goes to show that a lot can
be said in two words.  Thanks for the advice.  Hopefully they do not force
me to use the dashboard with all those glittering idiot lights.  I have
yet to try DSL but I have been holding off till all the pros and cons have
been sorted through.  I'm wondering if the telephone  company will know
that I'm talking about when I ask them about this  dashboard crap.  They
might go benarkey if I mention Linux.  It's caveat emptor time!
Rodney

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus at kcnet.com
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."