DSL Providors

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Oct 20 15:12:43 EDT 2001

Cavet emptor indeed.

I think it's good to remember that these are the same folks that like to
call around the dinner hour selling long distance. It's actually a fairly
sleezy business, very often.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp