kernel

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 11:55:36 EDT 2001

Except for configuring, it does all those steps automatically.
Since it puts all the files for this in a Debian package, it makes
tracking, installing, and uninstalling easier.
I really screwed up my system by trying to type everything myself.
Now, I just have to worry about selecting the wrong options in
configuration <g>.
Oopse, almost forgot, since I create a .deb package it is easy to
compile a Kernel on one machine and install it on another.

          Kenny