DSL Providors

djc djc2 at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 20 10:48:50 EDT 2001

I'm sure sorry that your so upset Anne. I run dsl successfully off my linux
under RedHat. It runs great out here as far as linux goes. Different
companies use different types of software. You mentioned Dashboard whatever
that is. Never heard of it. Pacific Bell and Sbc are using the pppoe with
enternet300 software. All these companies seem to have outages of one kind
or another. Anyway good luck and I hope the cable will work much better for
you. The shame of all these companies and their outages go is the bill just
keeps on comin'. They don't give us credit. I've had to ring sbc on a few
occassions and while they were slow to check in to the problem they are at
least nice folks for the most part.

		     Msn or mailto:djc2 at pacbell.net

     I C Q Number is: 4781694

     Join Me On Testpattern Radio on Saturday Evenings.

     http://www.thetestpattern.com for the Schedule and Information.