kernel

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 10:13:41 EDT 2001

Hi. before you switch to a 2.4x kernel with Debian you should check
out the web sight General for using 2.4x Kernels under Potato at
http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/kernel-24.html
Also, I found the kernel-package program made compiling and installing a
new Kernel a whole lot easier.  You can install it by typing
apt-get install kernel-package
as root.

          Kenny