Brltty and Speakup

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:12:39 EDT 2001

Hello all.  As you can tell, I'm way behind on my speakup messages,
having just returned from a 2 week vacation.

The anser is yes, brltty works great with Speakup, and the Power Braille
80.  I use this combination all the time, and it is simply a wonderful
work environment.  I get both speech and braille, and can use either or
both at will.  What more could one ask for?

Gene Collins