[eklhad at home.com: Kernel Requirements]

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Mon Oct 15 14:50:29 EDT 2001

Hmm. Interesting, no?

----- Forwarded message from Karl Dahlke <eklhad at home.com> -----

To: blinux-list at redhat.com
Cc: "blinux-list at redhat.com"@redhat.com, "fdawg at speechinfo.org"@redhat.com

Alan Cox (Linux developer) and I have been writing a requirements document
for an adapter-ready kernel.
Hopefully this will come to fruition sometime in the 2.5 series.
We have sought and received valuable comments from other Linux developers,
and authors of other adapters.
If we haven't heard from you yet, we'd like to.
Please review the document and send us feedback.
What's wrong with this interface?
What's missing?

http://www.eklhad.net/linux/adapter-reqs.html

Thanks in advance,