Cd database.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Oct 12 16:00:01 EDT 2001

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Chris Nestrud wrote:
> The package abcde will, but it needs the actual cd's.
> I think it uses the lengths of each track on a cd to match with the artist
> and track information.

That would be an interesting (and much harder) approach. Most such
programs take the text info at the begining of the CD and use it to look
up the info from CDDB.org's database. It would b so much easier that way.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush