script help request

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Oct 12 13:07:50 EDT 2001

Hi gang.  I'm needing some help is writing a script that deals with
manipulating output and reorganizing it to a tab-delimited format for
use with mutt's query function.  If anyone on the list is script smart
and is willing to help me out please reply to me and I'll give specific
details.  I just don't want to get into them here on the list.

Best regards.

--
--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then