trplayer and audio permissions

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Oct 10 15:32:58 EDT 2001

I wonder, don't you mean static rather than dynamic?  Since trplayer comes
along later, it would have to call realplayer lib functions at run time.
So that brings up the notion of having to resolve these things
"dynamically" or at run time. I don't fully understand ldconfig but wonder
what effect that might be done. Again, this works fine for root so can't
imagine ldconfig having anything to do with it.