Trplayer?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 8 20:18:27 EDT 2001

I'm a bit confused. What do I actually need to install to run trplayer? I
installed the binary from trplayer.tgz (slackware format). I also found
RealPlayer-libs-8.0 from the speakup site. When I looked into that
directory, I couldn't easily figure out what I ot to install. Did I
download the wrong thing? The README says something about some kit from
Real Networks. Quite frankly, I've never had a very pleasant time
navigating around Real's web sites.

Any ideas?  I can already play mp3's so my basic sound support is working.