Params for Speakup and Doubletalk LT

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Oct 7 14:58:39 EDT 2001

Yes, these other options are a good idea; I had been thinking about them
and will probably add them next since I don't have to isolate synth
specific options to implement them. I didn't know keyboard
interruptability was available as an option. Guess I'll take another look
at the /proc/speakup/... directory and see what I can make sense of; I
know some of the files are should be read but not updated. Looks my plate
is being to load up, see what ya start when ya puts a program out there to
chew on?:)