Params for Speakup and Doubletalk LT

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sun Oct 7 12:17:02 EDT 2001

Probably applies to the Doubletalk PC as well.

I might also suggest putting in the params to change punctuation level
(none/some/most/all in punc_level (0-3)); keyboard echo on/off
(key_echo, 0 or 1); keyboard interrupt (where the keyboard will
interrupt speech or not)... Also say_control (0 or 1)... Those are
settings that work regardless of  the synthesizer.

Anyway, here's what i've found for the doubletalk LT (probably PC as
well)--I'm sure Kirk will correct any errors:

ffreq: 0-9
Voice: 0-7
pitch: 0-99
Rate: 0-9
Volume: 0-9
Tone: 0-2
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | From the pines down to the projects,
Email: davros at ycardz.com | Life pushes up through the cracks.