Mutt help.

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Thu Oct 4 20:23:48 EDT 2001

Hi guys. Am wanting to switch from pine to mutt as my mailer and I have a
few questions.
How do I define a different address that mails are comming from that's
different from the system hostname?
Right now what I have is a different account for each address I send from
on this machine.
tmoore at cmrc.org and stp at flite.net.
I don't mind using different accounts for the two mails because this helps
me keep everything in different accounts for the mail.
What happens when I send mail from the stp account is it tries to send it
from stp at athena instead of stp at flite.net.
When I used pine I could just set the return address to stp at flite.net and
everything worked. I'm wanting to start using gpg for sendming mail to
some users and from what I've seen mutt works quite well with it.
Also is  there any way to convert my pine mail folders over to the format
used for mutt?
And lastly how do I do converting of the address book?

Thanks guys.

Tommy