serial port output

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Thu Oct 4 16:31:24 EDT 2001

Hi there Michael. There is a way to get win 98 and NT to install on a
system with out having to answer the questions. I have an answer file for
win98 SE but not for NT that I use on my box at home here when windows
dies on me. Yes I really like this ability with linux to be able to
install the os and that's something that most blind people hate when they
realize they can't install the system when it breaks. A problem you may
have with NT is that the sound card won't be detected during the install
and will need help to install the sound drivers.
98 finds my card so all I do is just install the screen reader and
everything's ready.

Tommy