Transport Classic and Redhat 7.0

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu Oct 4 01:56:23 EDT 2001

Before you boot into linux; you must turn your transport off and on.
If you don't; speakup won't find it.
When you reboot Linux you also have to power cycel the transport or it won't be found
when you reboot. Dont know why haven't looked into hit  yet.

Regards, Kerry.

--
Kerry Hoath: kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au
ICQ UIN: 8226547