Response

Michael michael.ryan at nf.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 3 22:44:28 EDT 2001

First of all, I'm not having a vary good evening.  I have tried to get both the Redhat 7.0 Transport boot image and the Slackware 7.1 image to work with no success.  Also the color.gz and txt.gz root images won't unzip.
When I ask for advice, all I get are questions.
I got my images from http://www.linux-speakup.org, under the index link, under the Redhat 7.0 link
and under the Slackware 7.1 link.
I only received two helpful hints today an I thank those two gentlemen who took the time to help.
To those who questioned me, I guess they didn't require some help at one point in time.
they must have been born Linux experts.
Even two people I know personally, who are Linux users one blind and one not ,  doesn't seem to want to take the time to give me some assistance.

Best regards to all:
Michael