Anti Virus Software for Linux:

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Oct 3 18:25:32 EDT 2001

Yeah and a bit off topic but I have a private giffaw! when I see these
holes in MacroSloth's O/S, particularly in Windows NT and Windows 2000.
I remember how when blind employees of my prior employer, a U.S. Federal Government
Agency, wanted to keep Windows 9X on their desktops as it is still the
most Accessible version as Windows NT does not contain the same
Accessibility.  we had to hammer hard! because it was claimed that
allowing Windows 9X was
a "great security risk".  Go figure!  Yes there are ways to be
destructive but most persons using that O.S wouldn't know how nor care!
Yet it's NT and 2000 which is giving the Network Admins all the grief and
not Windows 9X.

Amanda Lee