User Interface Issues

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Oct 3 10:33:09 EDT 2001

I aggree with the notion of using ncurses. The web based route is fine for
multi users over a network cause the web browser can act as a thin client.
There seems to be a nice curses development lib for perl too that I've
looked at in the past. This will probably be written in perl as I find
perl to be a fast develop language and it is powerful at the same time.