Redhat 7.0 assistance

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Oct 3 10:27:44 EDT 2001

Wow, hold on there and slow down for a minute.

If you're a rookie, what are you doing typing "text expert"?

There is no such command, by the way.

Let's go back to basics. Where did you get the RH 7.0? What media is it
on? You mention a floppy, but the RH installation comes on 5 CD ROMS. Do
you also have CD ROMS? Where did you get them?

These questions do matter. We will help you, but we need to start with the
basics, as I said.

PS: Redhat is now at 7.1 which is significantly better than 7.0. It may
prove useful to bite the bullet and get a speakup enabled 7.1 for your
install.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp