Does any one have LaTeX2HTML

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 1 08:01:57 EDT 2001

I remember using that perl script package a long time ago. I didn't think
it was too bad to use but it sure seemed slow on my system at the time
and I didn't recall all the html turning out all that accurately. If it is
still being actively supported, I hope it has improved a bit; it was on
its way back then.