trouble using fips

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Nov 28 00:06:23 EST 2001

Hi, if you have Windows on your machine try a program called Partition Magic 7.0. You can resize partitions, merge partitions, create partitions, and do all sorts of things with it.
It is one of my favorite programs.
However, as with most Windows based programs it costs a heap. It's ruffly $70.00, but it is pretty good.