Linux and High speed accessability

Terry Klarich terry at ki5zw.ampr.org
Tue Nov 13 20:04:03 EST 2001

At this time, I wouldn't consider wireless.  There is big problems with
security.  I did hear of a product which used the home wiring though.  Can't
remember how or where though.  Maybe a search on google is in order.

Terry
Terry Klarich  (KI5ZW)
A man is not complete until he is married; then, he is finished.
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:42:31 -0500 (EST)you write: