An additional note on laptop keymap

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sun Nov 11 01:21:41 EST 2001

Hi,

Just in case anyone's interested, I put the insert keys on the right
side of the keyboard and the unshifted ones on the left simply because
on my notebook, it's harder to press the right alt with keys on the
right side of the keyboard, and most of the insert plus something keys
aren't used as often. ...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV    | From the pines down to the projects,
Email: davros at ycardz.com | Life pushes up through the cracks.