need help with Debian speak up disk I made

The Electronicman Scott Berry n7zib at tritel.net
Wed May 30 14:25:40 EDT 2001

This seems not to have worked.  I am new at this but I went in to
Dos with a Windows Me disk and loaded the cd drivers since I am
using a cd and typed what you told me and also replaced dtlk with
ltlk.  Are the actual speech drivers built in or do I need to get
something for the speech drivers?On 30 May 2001, at 12:10,