compiling multiple synths in to kernel

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 17 18:14:14 EDT 2001

Woww. Where/how are you typing this? It seems quite wrong.

During the question and answers involved with running make config you'll
be prompted, one by one, to say 'Y' or 'N' for each synth speakup
supports. That's the correct way to compile support into the kernel,
imho.

PS: The current kernel version is 2.4.4. And, it's very spiffy in my
experience.