software speech for speakup

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 17 18:11:09 EDT 2001

Well, I suppose I could velcros it to the lid. And, I would do that if
the dimensions work out well. In fact, I was hoping the TripleTalk USB
would let me do exactly that--but Mike seems to have a burr up his ***
about open source drivers. Grrr.

Guess I'll just have to wait for someone to make a killer PCMCIA card
that supports Speakup. Or software speech ...