FW: software speech for speakup

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu May 17 09:51:42 EDT 2001

Steven. That was uncalled for.
If you have read on, you would see that Kirk has some interesting things
to say. And by the way, I never saw any instances of his shooting ideas
down. just applying a realistic viewpoint to the whole suggestion. This is
the beauty of this list. Everyone posts a suggestion or a question and the
rest if they can, do their level best to either help out or refer you on
to someone or somewhere where there's information relevant to your
situation.
Please let's drop the bitchyness and leave insults out of it? I see enough
of that crap on irc.

Shaun..
"Has anyone ever tasted an "END"? Are they really bitter?"
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667