Master Troll speaks on Software Synth.

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Tue May 15 13:08:17 EDT 2001

Look at my original post on software speech to find out why I just can't rush out and get a doubletalk pc for this system. Also, I wasn't asking Kirk to recode his whole system (yes, he has done an impressive job so far for which I'm sure all of us are very greateful for). I was merely making a suggestion that
might not require Kirk to recode speakup from the beginning.
Greg