SLACKWARE 7.1 INSTALLATION

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 14 12:25:00 EDT 2001

Hi

Ummmmm, is this during installation?

Are you using text.gz or color.gz?

Have you identified the correct CD Rom type?

Have you told Slackware which device to use i.e. /dev/hdb etc?  Did you get
as far as package selection?

I recall having a similar problem and had to use another terminal to mount
the CD Rom.  But I can't remember why this was so.

Gena

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk/
 Mobile (Cell) Phone 07951 196268