A New User Tryint To Install Linox

Rejean Proulx rejean_proulx at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 16:25:54 EDT 2001

William,  Thank you for responding to my message so quickly.  Unfortunately,
I wasn't receiving anything from the list so I ended up finding it in the
archives.  I don't know what the problem is with my service provider is but
the only thing I know is that I get all my other mail but not anything from
this list.  My son who is subscribed doesn't get anything either so I've set
up a hotmail account for the purpose until I figure this out, if I ever do.
Now I can continue trying to install Redhat.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit me at http://rejeanproulx.net
Ham License VA3REJ