ok guys here's a stipid question..

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue May 8 05:45:11 EDT 2001

ok guys got it all sorted out now. I uncommented the line in
/etc/rc.d/rc.modules to support the sblive
now, how do I give the user shauno audio permissions?

Shaun..
"If you knew what you were doing, you'd probably be bored."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au
ICQ: 76958435 MSN MESSENGER: soliver10 at hotmail.com
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on server
www.jong.com port 6667