SLACKWARE BOOT DISKS

mo.valli at bt.com mo.valli at bt.com
Fri May 4 19:23:26 EDT 2001

Yes, you can use color.gz from the slackware distro, and your synth will
still work. If you'd like, I can e-mail you a copy of it.
** Thanks for the offer, but just today, I've obtained a full slackware
distribution.

Also, have you tried writing it to a different floppy?
rawrite gives me an error on all of the disks I've tried so far. However,
the same version works fine for dectlk.dsk file.

If rawrite can't write to a sector (even though scandisk says the floppy is
fine-- little does it know), the root disk will be defective as a result.
Greg