OT: ACB radio interactive broadcast this Friday

Jim Danley Jim at Danley.com
Fri Mar 30 10:17:06 EST 2001

As advertised, I captured the audio of Geoff's show and the resulting
MP3 file can be downloaded from:

ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/audio-files/acbri-2001-03-30.mp3

Good job, Geoff!

	Jim