OT: ACB radio interactive broadcast this Friday

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Wed Mar 28 10:39:39 EST 2001

Hi all:

Please excuse the offtopic post.  A number of people on this list have
expressed intrest in the now somewhat infrequent appearances I make on ACB
radio interactive.  For those who have, I am pleased to announce that I
will
be doing a fill-in this Friday at 10 to 12 GMT (that's 5Am to 7Am US EST
and 8Pm to 10Pm here where I am).  I will be playing a wide selection of
music, mainly from the 90's, with the mandatory helping of Australian music
(and at least one boy group, just to piss Kirk off).  I will also be taking
requests on-air and will play them if I have them.

To listen, point mpg123 or freeamp or trplayer to:

http://166.90.148.110:8550

Jim wrote a neat little script to record these so you can listen to it
offline later, which he may share if asked to (and I'm guessing he might
since it starts rather early for you folks).

Geoff.