FW: THE INFOWORLD SCOOP P.M. EDITION, Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Mar 28 17:52:32 EST 2001

At least one thing that this article mentioned was bull shit.  You can't
spread a virus from windows to linux partitions when windows is the os
that is running.  Unless of course someone has a way to mount linux type
partitions under win32.  This sounds like a load of crap article to
me.  They didn't mention any situations of where this happened.  Sounds to
me like scare tactics.  It isn't going to be able to write files until it
has root privileges on the linux machine.  Bull shit I say bull f**king
shit!!  Standard disclaimer goes.  I do not know all and I am very
possibly wrong but none of this makes sense at all.

     Frank Carmickle
phone:     412 761-9568
email:     frankiec at dryrose.com